Monday 21 April 2008

What's the fuss about this blog?

I am a great supporter and lover of Mythos Beer.
There are reasons that I worship Mythos Beer...
First of all it's a Greek beer - one of the few truly Greek Beers.
Secondly It has a unigue flavor and taste
and Thirdly it's a lager thas I can enjoy it all the time, all around the year.
The main reason for this blog is as an "add-on" to my own photo group at flickr. The Mythos Beer pool was created a year ago. It's a small group with about 200 photos and 45 members. There were two reasons for greating the flickr group. A year ago I was invited to post one of my photos to another "beer" pool. Then I started forming the idea to create a beer pool. I soon realised that all the other beer pools were very strict and severe about accepting photos. The Mythos Beer pool accepts photos about any kind of drink -but the admins must invite photos dedicated to Mythos Beer!

1 comment:

Mike Pesa said...

Where can you get Mythos in the United States? (If possible, Baltimore or through the mail.) My girlfriend had it in Greece and loves it, but neither of us know where to find it here. Thanks!